The Musical Majors In Astrology
What are the Musical Majors? A major is defined in the dictionary as a major interval, chord, scale, etc. Let us look at the number 12 closely.
The number 12 has many meanings. However, I am going to limit to music and astrology itself. There are a total of 12 musical notes (C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, and B). There are also 12 zodiac signs that the sun travels through our optical illusion from Geeth (Earth); in addition, there are 12 astrological houses. Please note that I added Ophiuchus and removed Libra. There are 6 male zodiac signs and 6 female zodiac signs. The number of full-male is 3, and the number of full-female is 9. Together, they all equal 72, and 72 divisible by 12 is 6, the number of the sun. The sum of the sun is 666. 666 divided by 12 is 55.5, the derivative of 111, 222, 444, and 888 (see the Universal Tones).
Here is the musical major for each zodiac sign and its house:
- Athena: C major, ruler of the first house.
- Dancing Woman: C# major, ruler of the second house.
- Gemini: D major, ruler of the third house.
- Cancer: D# major, ruler of the fourth house.
- Huntress: E major, ruler of the fifth house.
- Virgo: F major, ruler of the sixth house.
- Scorpius: F# major, ruler of the seventh house.
- Ophiuchus: G major, ruler of the eighth house.
- Sagittarius: G# major, ruler of the ninth house.
- Capricorn: A major, ruler of the tenth house.
- Aquarius: A# major, ruler of the eleventh house.
- Pisces: B major, ruler of the twelfth house.
Of course, the majors can also be used to find your zodiac compatibility with your partner in regards of relationships. All resides what resonates with you.
I am a double Aquarius, and my ideal zodiac compatibility are strong at the following: Dancing Woman, Gemini, Virgo, Ophiuchus, Capricorn, and Aquarius. I am also seemed okay with Athena, Sagittarius, and Cancer. My zodiac opposition is the Huntress. I am not compatible with Scorpius and Pisces. The reason is that Air opposes Earth, and Earth opposes air. Another reason is that Saturn rules both Capricorn and Aquarius.
You can also play any of the twelve musical majors to find out your zodiac compatibility with your partner. You can also play your zodiac major. Remember, the following rules for zodiac compatibility with your partner are the following:
- Fire is fire; fire opposes water.
- Water is water; water opposes fire.
- Air is air; air opposes earth.
- Earth is earth; earth opposes air.
- Every zodiac sign has an opposing sign.
- Light is opposite of heavy; heavy is opposite of light.
- Dry is opposite of wet; wet is opposite of dry.
- Each zodiac sign is ruled by planets respectively.
- Male is male; female is female. Air and fire are male; Earth and water are female.