What Happens If The Manure Hits The Fan?
Have you heard the phase: SHTF? This is colloquially known as Shit Hits The Fan. Through the use of phonetics and using them carefully, I use Manure Hits The Fan (MHTF). Although manure hits the fan is a literal turd hits the fan to stop working, this also translates as a society collapse.
What happens if a society collapse? Numbers of things shall happen upon the unprepared. First of all, crime shall immediately skyrocket as survival rates skyrockets. Crimes include piracy, looting, shooting, rioting, and many things w’ur’se. Imagine of a city you are living in with at least a million; if the MHTF, then a million survival modes can kick on you. This is similar to you being outnumbered by one million to one. Here are the primary ten things you can miss the most:
- That’s really caffeine. Most people start their day with their coffee. First of all, where does coffee originate? Most of the coffee originates from Brazil, Vietnam, and Colombia. If you live in other countries other where coffee originates, most likely, growing coffee beans are of the wrong climate.
- Solution: Withdraw from coffee and caffeine. I know this does not sound pleasant due to side effects; fully withdrawing caffeine takes at least five days.
- Petroleum-powered vehicles
- Another thing I have to bring up is petroleum-powered vehicles. Petroleum-powered vehicles are listed by the following: mopeds, motorcycle, cars, vans, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses, anything that requires petroleum.
- Solution: If you can walk, then you can walk. If you can afford a bicycle and a bicycle trailer, then yude. Bicycling can save lots of petroleum and car repairs.
- Here are the list of communications by the following: emails, phone calls, FaceTime/Skype, VOIP (Voice Over Internet Phone), etc. A MHTF will cause you to miss emails, phone calls, and VOIP.
- Solution: How about engage in a non-verbal communication? For example, you can do mind-to-mind communication.
- This is where we rely on the most. This is where we find information. What happens if the manure hits the fan? You will lose the internet and some/most of you, Wifi.
- Solution: “There is no Wifi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection.” Oh, nie. There is no internet in the forest; however, you cannot truly lose your intuition. The Internet may sound to be a universal connection; however, the Internet is an earthly attachment. You can be connected to the Source, or be downloaded with streams of cosmic energy? Have you noticed that using the Internet costs you bandwidth and money? Try not to use Wifi; okay, I know this is very difficult for most of you because you are not quite ready for this.
- Running Water
- What happens if you lose running water? We use running water for washing dishes, taking showers, drinking water, using toilets, dishwasher, washing machines, washing hands, etc. What happens if you subtract running water from the things we use running water for?
- Solution: Use rivers and streams to collect and use for only washing dishes. Do not use soap, for using soap can contaminate all water sources. If you want to use the bathroom, do the deep woods dumping by picking sources at least 200 feet from both water and hiking paths. For those wanting to take a bath/shower, you have to dive into shallow water sources at your own risk. For those wanting to drink water, I prefer for you to drink your own Yorin. I was able to drink lots of yorin with up to three cups of water a day at that one time.
- Toilet Paper
- Most people use toilet paper after going the bathroom. What if the manure hits the fan? Would you be buying anymore toilet paper, only to find out that the shelf containing toilet paper is going? Hmm, this is going to be interesting and a nice topic to think about. Lack of toilet paper plus a lack of running water is going to be really interesting and another nice topic to think about.
- Solution: If you have to go to the bathroom, you have to do the deep woods dumping. You have to pick the suitable location that is at least 200 feet away from rivers, streams, campsites, human habitations, and paths. Make a cathole of at least 6 to 8 inches with your trowel. Place the excavated soil near the hole in case after you are finished going the bathroom. After you go to the bathroom, add soil to bury your waste.
- Fact: Most people (not all) use refrigerators to store perishable items. Perishable items are defined by the following: meat of all kinds, dairy of all kinds, perishable foods, and frozen foods.
- Fact when MHTF is added: Refrigerators shall be useless, unless you have a backup, renewable source of power to power your fridge. Your dairy and your meat shall end up in warm temperatures within a couple days maximum. Meat and dairy stored at warm temperature can create a host of food poisoning symptoms.
- Solution: Go vegan. Even if your perishable items are not meat and not dairy, they are still okay to be digested and you should have a low chance of food poisoning. The reason for this is because humans are designed to eat plants, not meat.
- Air Conditioning
- Think of a hot summer day or a cold winter day, and you have to use an air conditioning. Think about after a long day from work; you want to relax with the air conditioning. A loss of power combined with the MHTF shall make you miss the air conditioning.
- Solution: You cannot change the laws of the body. If the climate is too hot or too cold for you to live in, I suggest you pick another location to immigrate, making sure that the correct conditions for all four seasons have been met. The suggested, seasonal conditions is warm all-year round while semi-humid. Semi-arid that is not hot or cold full-year is preferable. Very low humidity suggests a desert. Being cool is awesome. You can also purchase a battery-powered fan for hot summer days.
- Yude-nor’s sleep
- Yude-nor’s sleep is also known as good night’s sleep. Failing to prepare for the manure hits the fan, even for the w’ur’st, shall make you miss your yude-nor’s sleep. Your yude-nor’s sleep shall be replaced with nightmares and stress.
- Solution: Keeping your yude-nor’s sleep requires extra planning and preparation if the manure hits the fan. You do not know when the manure hits the fan on you. So, I would not procrastinate if I were you.
There are other advices for you to prepare for the worst.
Beware of cities and metropolises with a very high population density. Very high population density plus MHTF equals tons of survival modes kicking in. When the manure hits the fan, crime is going to skyrocket in respect to survival modes. You can expect looting, piracy, murdering, rioting, and other worse things. If you are living in at least a semi-urban cities to urban cities, you are still at risk of facing tons of survival modes kicking on you. I suggest that you relocate 100 miles away from major urban cities.
For those living in the United States, you can relocate to the West optionally. The West, except for California, is the Safest Place in America for you to bug out or to make a living habitat. California is not a safe place to bug out due to very high population densities, frequent earthquakes, and mandatory vaccine laws. Advantages living in the Mountains West is that there are very few nuclear power plants as opposed to a lot in the Eastern America. The West is the Intra-mountains west, and the States/Regions-of-States that qualify for the Safe West are northeast Arizona, northwest New Mexico, Western Colorado, Utah, Idaho, North-Central Nevada, Southwest Wyoming, Western Montana, Eastern Washington, and Eastern Oregon.
If you really want to relocate somewhere (also including for those living outside of the United States of America), here is what you need to consider:
- Do not live within a 50 mile radius of a nuclear power plant or where you are downwind within a exploded nuclear power plant.
- Do not live within 50 to 100 miles from a major city, or where population density per area is too high, or too close to a densely populated area.
- You need to have access of water and adequate sunlight.
- You have to grow your own food.
- You must build a society and a system (opposite of the Matrix) on humanity’s best interests.
- Beware of wild animals in your bug-out location.
- Use a bike rather than a car.
- Have a tent and sleeping bag.
- Know the Art of Fire Safety.
- Please refer my guide on The Moneyless Manifesto.